We are currently looking for a Credit & Collections Representative to deliver a high level of customer service by helping to resolve delinquent customer accounts.
• Initiate collection activities on past due accounts (calls, letters, and emails) and follow-up on all items
• Process credit card payments including posting to accounts and logging activity
• Provide a high level of customer account management by properly maintaining account information
• Communicate with Customer Service Center (CSC) employees to verify and correct posted items
• Resolve all dispute cases to a mutual satisfactory end between the customer and company
• Analyze accounts receivable information to determine priority and produce aging reports
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.