Sr. Marketing Manager - ENHERTU HCP Marketing
The HCP Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the HER2-positive breast cancer promotional brand plan for ENHERTU. Key areas of emphasis for this role include the following: HCP asset planning and development, non-personal promotion, market research, and launch readiness activities.
This position will report directly into the US Brand Marketing Director and will work closely with our alliance partner, Daiichi Sankyo, and with cross functional teams. The individual will work collaboratively across the Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Franchise and will play a critical role in execution of our marketing plan across ENHERTU's current and future indications.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for our US Oncology business.
- Facilitate development and execution of ENHERTU promotional plan and programs, ensure alignment with brand strategy.
- Lead ENHERTU HCP tactical planning and execution.
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand's stated objectives.
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis; Ensure plans are optimized as needed to improve impact and develop recommendations for future plans based on metrics and impact.
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all digital and consumer marketing materials.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Prior in-line marketing experience required (3+ years), with experience in HCP marketing preferred
- 5+ years' experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: brand marketing, sales, managed markets, pricing or market research/analytics, strategic planning
- Oncology, Breast Cancer or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Strategic thinking
- Strong communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of proposed programs
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
- Possess strong business acumen skills, as role is responsible for managing multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Next Steps - Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.