Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You'll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Please note we plan to hire for this role in the near future, applications to this job posting are to express interest in possible future openings (there is not a current role open). Due to this being an expression of interest, there may be a delay in hearing back from our recruiting team .
Let's talk about the team and you:
At ResMed, the Platform Technical Product Owner (TPO) plays the essential role of key stakeholder for the platforms that support and inspire the rest of the business. The TPO develops and maintains a vision for the platform products and systems, and is responsible for communicating that vision to the scrum team and to the business as a whole. The TPO is responsible for the platform product and system features from concept to EOL. This position understands and coordinates the initiative backlog for all releases for the platforms -- and their dependencies on each other. The TPO works with architects, business partners, and internal customers to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each release. The TPO is responsible for the design, usability, quality, and delivery of each platform product or system. The TPO is the key decision maker on priorities and design decisions, and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle, under direction from the Platform Innovation manager. The TPO understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user's needs.
The Technical Product Owner represents the "voice of the customer" by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Business Partners to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Ensure ample room for the development to do their work as their input is valued by the development team.
- Act as a focal point for internal customers to address with new work and/or concerns about products or delivery.
- Shares and communicates their feedback effectively to ensure successful delivery by the entire team.
- Provide leadership for the team in a constantly changing environment, and help the team to leverage change for the benefit of our customers.
- Be present in daily sprint ceremonies as necessary to facilitate quality and speed of delivery.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics and initiatives to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Collaborate with business analysts and subject matter experts on team to transition the business requirements to technical requirements.
- Manage partnerships with external vendors
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- Effective and groomed backlog
- Clear defined Acceptance Criteria per feature
- Effective Agile Processes (Scrum and Agile Hybrid) and Cross Functional communication
- Efficient Delivery of Services (Speed, Quality)
- Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- At least 1 year of experience in a product owner role or technical product owner role
- 4+ years' experience Information Technology experience, preferably in Infrastructure, Networking, Messaging or IT Operations.
- Experience working in an agile development.
- Experience working with cloud services and platforms (AWS, Azure, O365)
- Working knowledge of DevOps/SRE concepts and skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to acquire additional system/technical knowledge as needed
- Willingness to collaborate with global teams
- Background in networking/routing (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Background with system administration (Windows/Linux)
- Knowledge of additional cloud platforms (Oracle Cloud, IBM Cloud)
- Experience working with VMWare
- Background with storage solutions (PURE, EMC)
- Experience supporting enterprise ERP systems (e.g., Kuma, Oracle)
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
This job has expired.