ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (Electrical) to work in our Arlington, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer (Electrical) to support the Army Chief of Staff and the Army Operations Center at the Pentagon.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have engineering principles, advanced math concepts and electrical design and management for multiple projects and programs.
- Possess the knowledge, skills and the ability to coordinate systems development tasks to include design, integration, and formal testing with oversight of processes from transition into production.
- Experience with developing and completing actions in systems specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Experience in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution, ability to manage and document system configurations.
- Experience in Continuity of Operations (COOP) with knowledge and experience assisting or leading a C2 MAC 1 project(s) to completion.
- MS in CS, Physics, Engineering or equivalent
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- IASAE II Certification
- 13 years' experience
- Senior Systems Engineer (Electrical) experience within the Department of Defense.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Electrical) experience supporting the Army.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.