Facility: RS NAPA CA
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION AT OUR NAPA DAY REPORTING CENTER
- Provides case management and customer service support for the Field Services Office or Re-Entry Center. Performs client check-in procedures and assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Checks-in all clients entering the facility. May complete drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each client check-in.
- May perform breath analysis on each client who enters the facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized result.
- Completes initial intake process with clients to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties, including answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who enter the facility, including clients, customers and the general public.
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as assigned.
- May collect client payments, post payments on Company database, and make daily cash deposits.
- May be responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
- May be responsible to install and/or de-install electronic monitoring equipment on clients, and forward documentation to the appropriate agencies and the Company monitoring center.
- May transport clients to the center, community service events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company vehicle.
- May clean electronic home monitoring (EHM) equipment.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents clients’ attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- No supervisory responsibilities.