Position Title: Business Analyst Senior
Work Location: Fort Lee - Petersburg, VA
Ability to work independently or in a team leader capacity to conduct requirements analysis and definition, testing, business consulting and support services for automated acquisition systems. Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Be proficient in knowledge management skills. Be a functional expert for an automated acquisition system. Must have one or more years of experience with creating requirements, supporting Help Desk tickets, and writing functional documentation for the eFLIPL system which also includes version 1.10.
- Analyze, evaluate, and provide recommendations to improve systems and software effectiveness, reliably, usability, interoperability and efficiency for data centric solution initiatives. Analysis shall include assessing architecture, design, and current baseline.
- Provide life cycle development and sustainment for business intelligence capability. Business intelligence (BI) is an umbrella term that includes the applications, infrastructure and tools, and best practices that enable access to and analysis of information to improve and optimize decisions and performance.
- Use Agile methodologies to provide life cycle development and sustainment for business intelligence
- Develop and deliver software releases for army business intelligence capability
- Strong people skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills and have a history of success with customer facing environments.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
- Other duties as required
Job Requirements Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting
- Substitution for degree: four additional years of relevant experience
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 9 years within the last 15 years
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weigh up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary. Security Clearance:
Tier 2 Federal Investigation required. Company Summary
Headquartered in Hawaii, KaiHonua, LLC is a SBA Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects located around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technology solutions. KaiHonua, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
KaiHonua LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
KaiHonua LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.