Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West, develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Intrado is looking to hire a Training Manager to manage a variety of day-to-day training and performance activities for assigned business unit confirming quality training and curriculum development while ensuring adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements
- Minimum of three years professional training experience which may include public and private school experience, corporate training, quality assurance, coaching, or related training experience
- Minimum one year lead or supervisory experience required
- Minimum one year project management experience preferred
- Minimum 6 months virtual training or self-directed training development experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required
- 15% to 50% travel may be required
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.
This job has expired.