Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 10 has an opportunity for a skilled and motivated Flow Engineer to work with our Flow Engineering team. As a member of the operations team, you will work on factory cycle time analysis, line analytics, equipment optimization and productivity improvements. You will analyze ways to balance equipment utilization, meet production demand, and help optimize the flow of the entire production line. This position requires an individual with strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. This is located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in East Fishkill, NY.
Qualifications Required Qualifications :
- Provide Industrial Engineering support to cross functional teams, including cycletime analysis and productivity improvement actions
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost
- Take daily tactical actions working with engineering and manufacturing to maximize tool moves and customer on time delivery
- Participate and lead problem solving sessions using structured approach and lean methodologies
- Communicate effectively across teams in manufacturing, production control, quality, engineering and maintenance
- Align objectives with other GLOBALFOUNDRIES factories and seek best practices for execution
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education: Pursuing Degree in relevant field of study (Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering)
Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience: Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, energetic and self-starter
Proficiency with Spreadsheets and Presentation Software
Data Mining and Query skills
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.