ECS is seeking a Metrics / Data Visualization Analyst to work in our Arlington, VA office.
ECS Federal (ECS) is seeking a Metrics / Data Visualization Analyst to work in our Arlington, VA office in support of the Integrated Pay and Personnel System - Army (IPPS-A).
- Design, prepare, and review data by leveraging internal business intelligence applications and platforms to identify and create metrics and trend reports for program leadership.
- Effectively presents data in a manner that is easily understood to support decision making.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer requested metrics and reports along with data analysis to identify issues/trends.
- Knowledgeable and practices a wider range of data administration skills, often in a Business Process Re-engineering context.
- Understands data from the perspective of data processing and in the context of different life-cycle phases.
- Works with management and process owners to analyze business goals/needs and then translate into technical database/reporting solutions
- Manage and maintain leadership level metrics, analyze metrics and trends
- Analyze reports and metrics related to knowledge articles, system usage and continual process improvements
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active Secret Clearance (Interim Secret is acceptable to start).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Education may be substituted with six (6) years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- Able to learn quickly; prioritize tasks to meet goals/deadlines; outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work; excellent organization skills.
- Must have demonstrated strong project management, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Help Desk Tools; (Remedy, HEAT, ServiceNow, etc.), Metrics and Analysis best practices, ITIL, and Service Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of SQL and Oracle databases
- Advanced Excel experience
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker
- Highly prefer experience in: Business Objects, Oracle reporting tools, Qlik or Tableau.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.