Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility. Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require:
(a) Good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
(b) Understanding the needs of the organization serviced
(c) Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
(d) May perform warehouse duties and management
Performs following specific tasks:
- Provide OM&S inventory analysis to support customers' Annual Inventory review. Inventory support will involve data collection, updating and validation as well as planning, scheduling and reporting results.
- Perform visits of various Government sites to inventory Government property assets using Government furnished barcode readers and laptop computers to identify perspective gains or losses by inventory or any losses.
- Perform and establish site visit schedules to provide the least amount of disruption to each site and still meet the overall annual inventory deadlines.
- Perform downloads and validate property records, as well as update directly to the database via Radio Frequency or Batch File updates as required.
- Generate and reconcile weekly, monthly, quarterly status, and inventory not sighted on reports when requested.
- Perform with a team which executes the annual OM&S line item inventory and location validation using the Navy ERP database generated listings.
- Perform and execute by printing pre-developed, adjustable Queries that generate reports, which synopsize the database entries to the government lead on a weekly basis.
- Develop, maintain, and update written operating procedures for all processes as designated by the Government.
- Perform periodic reviews of current procedures, processes and database content, as well as provide recommendations for enhancements.
There are no supervisor responsibilities associated with this position. Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Two (2) years' experience
- A good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products including Word and Excel.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A Security Clearance:
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Work Environment:
General warehouse environment. Some travel domestically based on business need.
This job has expired.