To support the daily operation and processes in the facility. This includes but not limited to maintaining/improving equipment and processes in order to support the objective of the facility in terms of safety, quality, and productivity.
• Apply concepts and details of gauging, fixtures and tooling to assist in problem solving.
• Support the maintenance technicians with effectively trouble shooting a production piece of equipment.
• Identify areas in which tooling, cleanliness, operation sequences, or manufacturing consistency can be improved to increase throughput or product quality.
• Help maintaining and controlling part programs for all equipment areas.
• When necessary, help to evaluate existing tooling and fixturing to determine optimum method of repair or improvement.
• Provide support to production associates as they assume greater responsibility in manufacturing functions
• Support engineering projects related to the improvement of the facility
• Plant Support - Support all manufacturing engineering groups with the following:
Education and Training:
- Drawing development and releases
- PCR administration and support
- Ensure that processes are accurately producing parts to the specified documentation, drawings, or work instructions.
- Basic modeling and fixture design.
- Procedure and documentation creation/updates (WI, TPMs, WI, PMs, 5S, ...)
- Training material updates.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of plant layouts.
- Equipment manual creation and checking.
- Respond to equipment down calls that cannot be resolved by maintenance.
- Trouble shoot equipment efficiently and effectively (mechanically and electrically).
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Associates Degree in an Engineering related field or equivalent experience preferred. Minimum Qualifications:
• Must have 1-5 years of experience in related field.
• Must have basic understanding and exposure to parametric modeling and drafting using 3D CAD software
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Must be able to understand and monitor PLC programs.
• Strong communication and project organization abilities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Exhibit strong mechanical aptitude.
• Exhibit strong trouble shooting skills. Physical Demands:
• Constant standing, walking, reaching, balancing, cervical spine motion, lower extremities, and simple grasp
• Frequent use of firm grasping, fine manipulation, and pitching
• Occasional forward bending, squatting, kneeling, and climbing
• Lifting and carrying up to 50lbs including machine parts, parts boxes, equipment, and tool bag.
• Able to cover on different shift and the weekend based on production coverage requirement or engineering/maintenance project
• Travel: Minimum to moderate depending on project needs. Behavioral Traits:
• Must be punctual, self-motivated, and ethical.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well within a team environment and collaborate with different functional groups
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to complete assigned projects with moderate supervision.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job has expired.