Attention HR Practitioners! Hendrickson is searching for a Human Resources professional for their Elizabethtown, KY manufacturing plant.
This individual will work closely with the HR Manager in all facets of HR including but not limitted to benefits administration, new hire orientation, participation in the development and revision of policies, procedures and programs. They will continually strive to improve the efficiency of the HR department, the services performed and the systems utilized.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Inputs, monitors and audits the salaried and hourly payroll through Kronos to ensure accurate payroll data is transmitted to ADP.
• Administers the hourly and salaried benefits programs to include STD, LTD, open enrollment, and claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Administers, tracks and answers questions on all benefits programs including, but not limited to: FSA, medical, dental, FMLA, short and long term disability, life insurance, MAP, TRIP, and COBRA.
• Conducts new hire orientation for all personnel informing new employees on work rules, benefits, attendance, compensation, company culture and history.
• Supports the employment process through writing and placing advertisements, screening applicants, scheduling pre-employment tests, scheduling and conducting interviews, scheduling drug screens, reference and background checks, and processing all human resource paperwork.
• Maintains the Hourly Employee Handbook; distributing the updated policies and procedures manual annually.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, logs and postings to conform to EEO regulations.
• Assists in the development and evaluation of HR monthly reports (end of month summary, headcount, recruiting, etc...) in relation to the department's goals.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department, services performed and systems utilized.
• Reporting of Workers' Compensation claims and leading accident investigations.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Leads and facilitates the Activities Committee to coordinate company picnic, Christmas party, and other employee events.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Want to be considered for this fulfilling job opportunity? The successful candidate will possess:
• Four year undergraduate degree preferable in Human Resources or a business related field.
• At least two years working in a progressive H uman Resources department, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Experience in a team or participative workforce envrionment is preferred.
• Versed in legal aspectes of Human Resources. P rofessional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP certification preferred
Hendrickson is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disablity, or status as a protected veteran.