To provide a Superior level of Customer Care that demonstrates flexibility, reliability and responsiveness that meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers.
* Efficiently and accurately perform data entry of customer orders on an automated system;
* Effectively respond as a resource to customers/clients and sales staff concerning all product information;
* Effectively communicate, in a clear and concise style and pleasant demeanor, with customers/clients to efficiently resolve typical business issues;
* Listen carefully and with empathy to customers, and make sound business decisions adequate to respond to their needs.
* Willingly perform a variety of duties on a rotating basis.
* Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required, but may not be all inclusive:
Education, Experience and Skills
* High school diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school is a plus;
* Some relevant experience in a customer care environment.
* Keyboarding skills and some knowledge of windows based applications.
* A positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees within AWC as well as with Customer representatives and the public.
* The willingness and ability to learn the product line as well as policies and procedures of the Company that you will be held accountable to comply with.
* Effective communication and organizational skills;
* Willingness and ability to participate as a team player on a daily basis
Must be fluent in English and capable of speaking clearly in a pleasant tone of voice.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Required to sit for long periods of time with or without accommodation.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled