Dura-line's North Salt Lake, UT facility in need of Quality Assurance Technician
Dura-Line has an established reputation with the industries it serves for high-quality products and our expert field engineers and sales team. We take pride in our global manufacturing capability and our state-of-the-art R&D lab. Every part of the manufacturing process is monitored with environmentally friendly sustainable efforts in mind. Quality, sustainability, and safety are important to Dura-Line.
Dura-Line is hiring a Quality Assurance Technician for our manufacturing plant in North Salt Lake, UT
This is a full-time, night shift position, scheduled to work 5 :00 p m to 5 : 0 0 a m , on a rotating, bi-weekly schedule.
What will you be doing?
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Inspect product during the extrusion process using calipers, micrometers, pi tape, weight scale
- Compare product with customer specifications
- Make decision on product status, mark type of defect
- Document information on work order
- Inspect and tag reels
- Test incoming raw material and conduit, and record date
- Operate diagnostic equipment needed to perform job
- Maintain neat and orderly work area
- Follow all safety requirements
What we offer:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum one year experience in quality/inspection procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to learn and use laboratory and inspection equipment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize color spectrum
- Fully mobile from one manufacturing area to another
- Able to step over and/or bend under objects
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, weekends and nights
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM TODAY!
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our website at
Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Please aply online at www.duraline.com
This job has expired.