HotFoot Recruiters - Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Customer Experience Representative
Career Type: Direct Hire / Full-time
Career Location: Tempe, AZ
New employees will complete five weeks of on-site training prior to being eligible to work from home, due to the pandemic. Grainger is committed to the safety of all its employees and has instituted enhanced cleaning protocols at all facilities, including your training center, as determined by local and national government and health authorities. You can expect social distancing, temperature checks, and other procedures designed for your safety during your training. After training, team members will be eligible to work from home until local restrictions are lifted and infection rates decline. Given the current state of the pandemic, we do not anticipate employees will return to a facility for the remainder of this year.
Company: Grainger. A Fortune 500 Company
Pay: 16.35/hr (After two months 16.55, six months 16.95, 12 months 17.55)
Customer Experience Representative
Currently seeking a Customer Experience Representative for a great opportunity in the Tempe, AZ area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of external customer service experience.
Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Representative
Requirements of the Customer Experience Representative
- Provides superior service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Satisfies needs of our customers, as defined by the Company Value Proposition through the Performance
- Drivers, through a variety of service channels Customer Service, Builds strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention by delivering WOW Customer Service through various Company channels
- Assists customers by providing the best solution; efficiently utilizing all available resources and tools for account selection, product identification, order placement, order management, and pricing and invoice discrepancies
- Resolves pricing situations encountered during customer interactions using current sales policies
- Applies for credit and return procedures to meet customer expectations while minimizing financial risk for the organization
- Collaborates with other internal/external resources when the need arises to meet customer needs and capitalize on opportunities
- Actively participates in Company initiatives and supports a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and suggesting process improvements
- Works effectively with others in a team-based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
- Assists customers in their product selection by sharing vital information from customers with the organization Represents the "Voice of the Customer" to the Company Sales Assist customers with order placement, through all channels, and recommend accessories to increase sales and customer awareness of product and service capabilities as defined by the Company 's Value Proposition
- Retains an ongoing awareness and understanding of active promotions
- Executes on all company initiatives set forth by the organization, i.e... email capture rate, leads, adherence/accessibility to further grow sales
- Supports the order placement process through sourcing and executing quotes, check availability, lead times, order entry, order mgt, backorders, and reporting activities
- Utilizes the proper internal channels, such as sourcing, third party, specialty brand, KeepStock, SOE, etc. to provide a complete solution for the customer
- Uses the computer system to provide information on pricing, availability, and alternate product selection, technical product support, and G.com support to navigate the customer to the best solution
- Cross references existing products with Company product lines
Compensation for the Customer Experience Representative
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of external Customer Service Experience
- Experience fielding a high volume of inbound calls preferred
- Able to operate PC based programs
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment where priorities are continually changing
- Able to identify problems and offer alternative solutions and/or course of action on available resources
- Demonstrates consistent, dependable, on-time performance
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing superior customer service
- Strong tenure at recent places of employment
- Technically savvy (Dual monitors, MS Office, CRM Software)
- Experience using CRM software is a plus
- Strong verbal communication
- Must have great attention to detail for order/data entry
- Criminal background test and drug test will be administered
About Hotfoot Recruiters: HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- 18 PTO days accrued annually, and prorated based on start date 401K w/ company contribution
- Profit-Sharing bonus paid out annually - the target of 12% of employees' compensation paid out annually Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans for employee and family (partially paid by the company) Day one of hire
- Great Employee Discount
- On-site kiosk cafe, game room, private workspace, newest tech resources, among many others
Meet Your Recruiter
This job has expired.