Learning Solutions Manager - Technical Workforce
The Technical Learning Solutions Manager will be tasked with executing vision and strategy to deliver dynamic and relevant learning opportunities for assigned workforce segment. This is a key, high-profile, hands-on role that is critical to developing Arrow's technical (engineering and IT) workforce. The Learning Solutions Manager must be able to work collaboratively with business leaders to identify business goals, skill requirements and learning gaps for technical roles and address those needs by designing and deploying targeted digital learning solutions globally.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with organizational leaders and other stakeholders to conduct a comprehensive needs analysis to identify onboarding and skill gaps among the IT and Engineering workforce and support current and future business goals through targeted digital and blended learning solutions/programs
- Translate the company's vision into a thoughtfully prioritized, executable plan in order to meet established goals
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- Lead and actively contribute to the development of innovative digital learning approaches in the light industrial environment
- Participate in developing and deploying communication and marketing initiatives that promote learning programs
- Serve as a communication hub and facilitate collaboration across teams, departments and locations related to programs and products
- Participate in developing a framework for reporting and analytics to determine content relevancy and consumption and to forecast and evolve the learning portfolio
What Are We Looking For?
- Working knowledge of digital learning technologies, content curation, instructional design, human performance technology and adult learning approaches
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) and other digital learning technologies
- Continuous, quick and dogged learner, driven by curiosity to explore a wide breath of topics
- Big picture thinker with ability to draw connections easily
- Superior organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong attention to details with ability to skim and skip when necessary
- Skillful relationship builder with proven ability to connect and partner with a diverse group of external and internal stakeholders
- Project and deadline oriented
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in areas related to either computer science, technology or engineering (Master's preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in organizational learning and development within an engineering and/or IT function/organization
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
This job has expired.