At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other-that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the accurate execution of marketing campaigns designed to meet our clients' enrollment objectives. The Campaign Manager will translate client strategy into actionable marketing campaigns by executing each campaign component and strategic recommendation, ensuring alignment with client expectations and system capabilities.
This role is in Richmond, VA.
• Understand and help set campaign strategy to ensure appropriate messaging and sequencing between campaign components
• Anticipate content and strategy changes with the ability to identify expected impact on program delivery/execution
• Verify the accuracy, integrity, and appropriate strategy of all project component requests
• Test functionality for all campaign components, to ensure all deployment standards have been met for successful execution
• Collaborate with marketing leaders on implementation of testing and learning agendas
• Review and approve all data processing reports to ensure data integrity
• Use list source targeting to determine audience strategy and data segmenting for campaign communication setup
• Stay informed on upcoming deployments, strategy and procedural changes, company changes by attending weekly account team and department meetings
• Research and work to resolve campaign related issues
• Test, review and release for production direct mail art files, final copy, online programs, email campaigns, etc.
• Monitor campaign response and manage inventory levels against contracts
• Communicate project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during projects; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of professional experience
• 1+ years project management, planning, or scheduling experience
• Ability to prioritize, develop, track, monitor, report and oversee multiple plans and performance measures
• Experience proactively identify risks, resolve issues, and remove impediments that jeopardize success of the deliverables
• Experience building relationships and collaborate with others for the achievement of project success
• Execute effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed
• Knowledge of marketing strategy, practices and tools used to support marketing communications and campaigns
• Ability to translate client's long-term view into short-term campaign priorities
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a passion for customer service
• Able to multi-task, work well under pressure, follow up and adapt to changing priorities
• Experience working independently and in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office suite
• 3 years project management, planning, or scheduling experience, including:
• Experience with project management system (Workfront preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process mapping tools
• Familiarity or experience with campaign automation software
• Familiarity or experience in a creative or marketing environment
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
Posted 11 days ago
Posted 10 days ago
Posted 5 days ago