ECS is seeking an Intermediate Network Engineer to work in our Arlington, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is looking for an experienced network engineer to support the Army Chief of Staff and the Army Operations Center at the Pentagon.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have experience in analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks; a solid knowledge of managing various operating systems, system images, security configurations, access control lists, and applying STIGs.
- The ability to analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develop network architecture and network design documentation.
- Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes.
- Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance and reliability of the network.
- Perform site surveys to new installations and technology refresh.
- Develop and maintain network architecture diagrams.
- BS in CS, Eng or equivalent
- Active Top-Secret clearance
- Sec+ CE
- 5 years' experience
- Network experience within the Department of Defense.
- Network experience supporting the Army.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.