ECS is seeking a Principal Analyst to work in our Washington, DC office.
Provides day-to-day project management / financial and contract management / administrative support for numerous classified programs. Maintains SharePoint site, libraries, folders and administrative access. Conducts monthly financial and technical review meetings with COR, coordinates quarterly program reviews, test planning working groups, and tracks Program Access Reviews as well as other office correspondence. Periodically travels to support program reviews / demonstrations.
- Must have a BA/BS
- Must have a current TS/SCI
- Experience supporting executive offices / managers; ability to prepare, manage and process executive level correspondence, provide final review for documents, presentations and reports leaving the office for format, classification, and grammar.
- Able to handle all day-to-day activities dealing with classified programs and interfacing with senior officials, other customers and contractors.
- Prepares, staffs and tracks MOUs, MOAs, Acquisition Plans, and various reports.
- Ability to manage, schedule and conduct monthly program Contract Officers Representative (COR) meetings ensuring monthly reports are on time, and financial obligations are accurate.
- Experience managing Share Point sites, current and archived electronic data, folders, files, libraries and classifications. Set permissions for new personnel and provide training.
- Proficient at scheduling, coordinating and using teleconferencing (VOIP) ensuring everyone has access to slides, documents and files for meetings.
- Maintains an office tracking sheet for all office correspondence, system accounts, Visit Certifications, security program access requests, and IT requests for equipment supporting the main office and various sites.
- Willing to engage clients in person, through email, by phone and at remote locations.
- Travel required < 5% of the time.
- Experience working with classified programs in classified spaces
- Experience supporting R&D programs; ability to support requirement developments, SOW preparation, source selection evaluation, and other acquisition program management responsibilities
- Financial / Contract management experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.