The Shared Services Accounts Payable Associate coordinates all servicing and default related back office functions. Specific functions include accounts payable, invoice management, computation of fees and costs, NOIs, bid preparation, doc preparation, foreclosure referral, property valuation coordination, property preservation coordination, and credit reporting.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Responsible for the review and approval of invoices through Invoice Management system, invoice research and escalate invoice issues directly to the management team.
- Collaborate with other team members in order to research details of escalated billing inquiry.
- Calculate reinstatement quotes, obtain fees from outside business partners to accurately complete a customer reinstatement or pay-off quote.
- Provide internal customers with quality customer service.
- Coordinate the pre-foreclosure process specifically the foreclosure referral and associated analysis, the NOI, the preparation of the bid, and doc prep post foreclosure.
- Dealings at the property level as it pertains to the deployment of property preservation and inspection orders, and property valuation orders and results.
- Coordinate monthly credit reporting and borrower credit reporting inquiries.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must be highly organized, with a high attention to detail
- Highly ethical
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
High School Diploma/GED
This job has expired.