Red River is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team on a full time basis. This person will be responsible for leading, advising and mentoring junior developers dependent on project need, as well as providing status updates to ensure quality work is delivered in accordance to agreed upon deadlines.
Primary Position Tasks:
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- Primary tasks determined based on project needs
- Designs, develops, updates and maintains Java/J2EE applications
- Conducts testing to verify logic and ensure compliance with development standards and system/business requirements.
- Completes complex project work, including troubleshooting and correcting coding errors/issues.
- Provides status updates on work assignments and any technical issues that present risk to project timeline as required by selected project framework.
- Other business duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or Management Information Systems
- 5-10 years of experience in application analysis, design, development, and support.
- Strong Java skills and object-oriented design experience, including strong working knowledge of the Java web technology platform, applied use of design patterns, Rest Services, JSP, and servlets
- Minimum three (3) years of hands-on technical experience with Spring Framework
- Experience developing and testing SQL using Sb2.
- Code development experience in Rational Application Developer (RAD)
- Working experience using CI/CD principles and practices, as well as implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile environment and following Agile methodology principles
- This position is an office position that requires sitting at a desk for multiple hours throughout the work day.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- 5-10% travel, subject to change as business permits.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
This job has expired.