SEIU Pay Plan: https://hr.uiowa.edu/pay/pay-plans/seiu-pay-plan
• Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
• Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
• For more information about Why Iowa?, click here
- An Associate's Degree in Nursing, a Diploma in Nursing, a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, Professional Masters of Nursing and Healthcare Practice (MNHP), MSN/Clinical Nurse Leader or a Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN, MA) is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with patients/families, nursing staff, and interdisciplinary team members as demonstrated through written and verbal interactions.
- General computer skills are required, including proficiency in managing multiple databases including Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years recent (within the last 3 years) Staff Nurse experience in an inpatient unit caring for the adult patient population is required.
- Current license to practice nursing in Iowa is required by date of hire.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or Masters Degree in Nursing is highly desired.
- If Baccalaureate degree in Nursing is not yet obtained, active enrollment in a BSN program is desirable.
A resume is required as part of the application process. Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14calendar days. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended. For questions or additional information, please contact the Nursing Recruitment office at 319-356-2285.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
- Classification Title: Staff Nurse
- Appointment Type: SEIU
- Schedule: Part-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Brooke McMurl
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org