Red River is seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our project teams and help deliver application development projects to customers in both public sector and private sector. This position involves working with various customers on their projects, with potential exposure to multiple technology stacks. The candidate must be a fast learner and can thrive in a dynamic environment where each team member can take the initiatives to collaborate with others or independently to get projects completed with great customer satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science concepts
- 5+ years of experience in web application development with C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC Framework, Entity Framework, and Microsoft SQL
- 5+ years of experience with databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 3+ years of experience in REST API development
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze requirements specification and develop/enhance software applications
- Ability to collaborate with a team, and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills. Can clearly explain a technical problem and propose potential solutions with pros and cons for each solution
- other duties as assigned
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with Azure DevOps or other continuous integration and agile toolset
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- This position is an office position that requires sitting at a desk for multiple hours throughout the work day.
- 5-10% travel to customer locations, subject to change as business permits.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
This job has expired.