The ServiceNow Systems Engineer works with IT infrastructure, operations, and business stakeholders to identify, document, and implement solutions; including enhancements and customizations to meet usage requirements. Additionally, the position is responsible for maintaining the ServiceNow hosted environments, performing upgrades, testing, migrations, and providing problem research and resolution support as required. .
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Administrative, Developer, and Technical support for PennyMac's ServiceNow hosted PaaS environments
- Work with stakeholders and analysts to understand and recommend solutions to meet business requirements
- Leverage knowledge and experience of Service Management processes to design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Implementation and compliance to PennyMac's IT Service Management (ITSM) program including process and practice discipline
- Understanding and awareness of system dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Organize and Manage development efforts, including design, testing, migrations, etc.; interfacing with anaylsts, vendors, stakeholders, and management as necessary
- Perform workflow customization, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configuration
- Problem and defect investigation, resolution interacting with the ServiceNow users, vendor and related support sites
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring including training and guidance of junior staff and administrators
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Previous experience as a ServiceNow administrator with expert functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow tool
- 3+ years ServiceNow working experience including administration, engineering, design and implementation
- Experience in 3 or more implementations of ServiceNow for Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Management, and Service Catalog
- Experience in engineering leadership working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work on assignments with minimal supervision within the high-performing team
- Ability to appropriately respond and adapt to changing priorities
- Position requires project delivery skills and experience working directly with stakeholders, management, business customers, vendors and technical IT teams
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure services that include virtual/cloud environments, vendor service integrations, modern networking/edge/WAN and cloud security systems, desktop/end user support, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, leadership, presentation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management best practices and framework (e.g., ITIL). Familiarity with ITIL V3/V4; certification desired.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to continuous professional development
This job has expired.