The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We're looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a "can-do" attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
About the Position:
Are you guest-service oriented? Do you enjoy variety ? If so, this may be the perfect job for you. We're looking for team members who have the ability to work in any one of our departments, including Deli-CMS, Meat-Seafood, Bakery, Center Store areas, Produce-Floral and our Front-End. You'll be an ideal fit if you're detail-oriented, work well in teams and make our guests your top priority
What You'll Do:
- Consistently provide excellent guest service, which includes:
- Engaging with our guests to learn their wants and needs so that you can help them create their meal solution
- Maintaining knowledge of products and weekly ad items throughout the store and work across departments to assist guests
- Ensure excellent product is ready for our guests by inspecting our store products for proper rotation, cleaning, sanitation procedures, completing reports as necessary
- Create a hospitable shopping experience by merchandising and stocking our products and specialty items throughout the day, while also making sure nearby guests are assisted
- Follow all The Fresh Market standards, policies and protocols
- Present self in a professional manner, including adhering to uniform standards
- Clean guest bathrooms by washing, rinsing, sanitizing all equipment, and washing floors
- Gather shopping carts from parking lot and assist in general housekeeping duties throughout the store
Qualifications: At a minimum, what you'll need
Preferred Q ualifications:
- A passion for providing extraordinary service
- At least 18 years of age
Physical and Work Conditions :
- Experience in the retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
- Ability to use tools equipment: knives, ladders, stepstools, box cutters, pallet jacks, and other equipment (unless under the age of 18)
- Required to spend long periods of time on feet and stand or walk without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law)
- Required to wear approved hat, hair net, and/or beard guard, and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law .
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.
This job has expired.