At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other-that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Partner Services Coordinator
The Partner Services Associate position will have the opportunity to coordinate a variety of projects and initiatives within the Enrollment and Advancement Marketing Services divisions. This individual will communicate regularly with our partners, so creating positive impressions with extraordinary polish and poise as well as immediate responsiveness will be important for success. The Partner Services Coordinator maintains several technical and detail-oriented processes that impact partner services daily operations and high-touch interactions with our partners. Additionally, this position provides support to members of the Partner Services Support Team for company-wide projects and initiatives. This is a great opportunity for a passionate, creative, and driven individual.
This role is based in Richmond, Virginia.
• Schedule Quality Assurance (QA) Calls directly with partner contacts, while balancing persistence and poise to achieve assigned volume goals
• Communicate regularly with Account Teams and QA Call Director to ensure appropriate and timely partner details are shared in advance of QA Calls
• Navigate partner communication appropriately to ensure the highest level of service is being provided
• Anticipate the needs of our partners, and go above and beyond to meet those expectations
• Identify avenues for streamlining existing processes and communicate opportunities to manager
• Have thorough understanding of Salesforce platform to support accurate data entry, report building, status tracking and logging key partner interactions
• Manage logistical and technology needs for key leader meetings
• Gather up-to-date client information to prepare senior leaders for upcoming partner conferences and events, which sometimes requires managing a team of associates for larger-scale events
• Execute ad hoc special projects for the Partner Services Support Team while supporting the department's strategic priorities
• Perform other administrative functions as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Passion to serve partners with a focus on attention to detail
• Administration and organization skills with a proven ability to meet competing deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal, to a variety of audiences
• Motivated and goal-driven - consistently aims for efficient and high-quality work
• Professional demeanor, polish and poise and d iscretion with sensitive material and communications
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and aptitude to learn advanced Microsoft Office functionality
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably with direct client interaction
• Personable, approachable, helpful - a team player
• Proven ability to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
• Solution-focused problem solving and proven ability to manage and troubleshoot basic technology platforms
• Ability to adapt as priorities change and new tasks are assigned
• Ability to collaborate with others for process and service improvement
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.