At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being ambitious, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality! If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
Utilizing our core values, the Sr Marketing Manager, Oncology Non-personal Digital & Media Strategy (EGFR) will Follow the Science to establish AstraZeneca as an emerging leader in Oncology with HCP customers. You will provide AZ with the culture, structure and capacity for market digital innovation.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, groundbreaking methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Key areas of promotional emphasis for this role include the following: digital strategy and tactics for HCP and consumer initiatives, direct to patient promotion/non-personal promotion, including digital and paid media, and integration of NPP efforts with personal promotion efforts through the CRM system.
This position will report directly into the Associate Director, Brand Strategy EGFR Oncology and will work in close partnership with external and internal customers. You will work collaboratively across the EGFR Franchise, the Personal Promotion Team, the Oncology Business Unit, and with cross functional partners.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus; headquarters for our US Oncology and Oncology Business.
What You'll Do:
Essential for the Role:
- Direct a team of marketing managers in non-personal promotion, consumer media and digital marketing space
- Develop a compelling brand value narrative that promotes AstraZeneca's values, clinical programs, scientific innovation, and patient centricity
- Seek and identify emerging digital technologies that can build innovative delivery of strategic brand imperatives - traditional web, social media, new/emerging technologies and traditional marketing platforms
- Harness innovation across traditional and non-traditional technologies that align with brand priorities and strategy
- Lead the digital and consumer/patient marketing strategy and tactical planning and execution
- Identify innovative ways to link our personal promotion channels to our non-personal promotion channels via our internal and external CRM systems. Thus allowing both channels to support our goal of no patient left behind.
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand's stated objectives
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets - working to execute on identified efficiencies with agency partners
- Partner with the Business Insights Team to identify and implement groundbreaking measurement tools that rely on emerging "big data" and "AI" capabilities. Focusing on the bespoke and specific nature of marketing in the EGFRm+ space
Desirable for the Role:
- 5+ years of validated experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, pricing or market research/analytics
- Detailed track record of success in Digital Marketing, Media Channel Marketing and Consumer Marketing
- Demonstrated Ability to lead sophisticated projects
So What's Next?
- Oncology experience highly preferred
- Prior experience managing a team is helpful
Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.