Job ID: 224168
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Field Laborers are responsible for all work associated with the installation of the products supplied by Oldcastle Infrastructure.
- Erecting, grouting, cleaning, patching, caulking
- Other associated activities as directed by the supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience in the construction industry
- Extensive out of town travel is required. Transportation to and from the job site is provided, but the employee is required to have own transportation to meet in designated meeting areas
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Must be able to tolerate physically strenuous activity for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a variety of heights
- Required physical examination and drug screen
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Albany Job Segment:
Laborer, Chemical Engineer, General Labor, Labor, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.