Support and manage projects to further engineering systems/software goals, assist users in using both existing and new systems/software. Create and drive the usage of CAD and modeling standards.
1. Create and maintain CAD drafting and modeling standards.
2. Be responsible for CAD data integrity
3. Coordinate conversion of existing procedures into more efficient systems in Teamcenter
4. Plan and coordinate the development of optimized systems and software.
5. Lead testing initiatives for new systems and software ensuring that software errors (bugs) are mitigated and systems function as intended.
6. Lead the implementation of specific project launches, ensure project deliverables are achieved and due dates are maintained.
7. Orchestrate inter-company communication support to facilitate understanding and improvement of Hendrickson systems and processes.
8. Promote appropriate communications with users / system participants informing them of advances and improvements.
9. Provide IT support of engineering and non-engineering systems and software. Including but not limited to Creo and Teamcenter.
10. Ensure existing systems working efficiently and effectively, assisting users with how to use the systems when needed.
11. Develop instructional resources that can be used for onboarding new users, and as a reference for existing users.
12. Conduct research and analysis into the best way to conduct new product development and product introduction. Assist in writing development plans.
13. Facilitate training and provide support to new and existing users.
Education and Training:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering/sciences or an IT related field or related work experience.
• Very computer literate.
• 2-5 years of Engineering, IT, or Product Lifecycle Management Experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Mechanical aptitude with high technical competency
• Frequent sitting, work at computer for extended periods of time.
• Limited travel
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Ability to lead teams, foster team engagement, and coordinate team member efforts
• Able to manage several projects at one time
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required
• Motivated / Self-Starter
*This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management's sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.