Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Please note as TSYS, a Global Payments Company is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19, and taking a proactive approach on restrictions to minimize the impact on our employees and operations. As a result, TSYS, a Global Payments Company has temporarily placed a pause on in-person interviews and will offer our external applicants video and phone interviews. By taking these step, we are doing our part to help limit the spread of the virus.
Summary of This Role
Compiles staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-center environments. Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity. Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs. Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information.
What Part Will You Play?
- Oversees the administration of the call center phone system. Addresses all unplanned changes/adjustments to scheduling and call volumes and drives service levels through the adjustment of staffing to assure service levels. Assists management by managing the day-to-day operations by monitoring adherence to schedules, service levels and incoming call volumes. Mentors and provides training to less experienced Workforce Planning Support Specialists in their respective job requirements.
- Analyzes call center data to identify work flow anomalies and establish call volume trends to forecast staffing levels, reduce variances from schedules and increase effective use of staff resources to meet productivity goals and objectives. As the Subject Matter Expert (SME), establishes repeatable processes for data mining, assists management with creation of defined processes and procedures.
- Creates, reviews, and presents to management reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call center statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics. Recommends, reviews and implements additional reports, dashboards and scorecards to enhance the reporting capabilities of the team. Leads improvement initiatives, recommends the best course of action and implements efficiency enhancements.
- As the SME, meets the business needs of internal and external clients by making recommendations for improving workforce utilization for proper shift coverage to accommodate expected/unexpected changes in call volumes, service activity or resource availability. Monitors workflows, service levels, call volumes and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to proactively determine, recommend and implement resource and schedule adjustments to ensure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met. Maintains the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.). May assist management by serving as the escalation contact for requests such as time off, shift trades, and intraday scheduling changes.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Workforce Management experience preferred
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in a call center environment
- Experience with scheduling in a call center environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 6+ Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in the use of Management Information Technology
- Associate's Degree
- Statistics or equivalent experience
- Experience in call center resource management
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - As a highly skilled specialist, contributes to the development of concepts and techniques. Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways. Ensures tasks of team are competed in a timely manner.
- Job Complexity - Consistently works on complex assignments requiring some independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. Makes recommendations for new procedures. Oversees a team and coordinates daily work covering multiple assignments.
- Supervision - Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with some independence. Often acts as a facilitator for group. Is formal team leader.
- Technical - Excel, Access, IEX Workforce Management System , Avaya Call Management System, Hyperion Budgeting Software
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
This job has expired.