Provide support to the Controls Business Unit production floor by producing a quality product in the safest way possible. Work as an effective team member with other Assembly Associates as well as other departments to meet daily production needs. Be a reliable employee of the Controls Business Unit by exceeding the standards in work ethic, attendance, quality, and safety.
1. Understand and apply the Business Unit Principals (Trust, Flow, Simplify, Focus, Empower, & Market Rate of Demand)
2. Be an active participant in Safety and/or a member of the Safety Team
3. Assemble, package, and label components for pneumatic and electronic systems
4. Responsible for following the Quality Assurance system
5. Accurately report daily activities on assigned work center and the Supply Chain replenishment system
6. Responsible for placing assigned material orders
7. Trouble shoot and correct problems when products do not meet specifications
8. Cross train in all areas of manufacturing
9. Communicate openly within the team and work out issues one on one
10. Responsible for work cell cleanliness
Education and Training
• High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Experience in high volume assembly operations
• Self-starter, conscientious, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
• Read and understand assembly drawings, bills of material, and routings
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Intranet, etc.)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Person will need to be able to walk throughout plant and stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day. Lift no more than 50 lbs.
• Manufacturing environment
• Strong communication skills.
*This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management's sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.