We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Digital Product Analyst is hands-on with our digital applications specifically focused on configuration, support and maintenance of First Financials Salesforce nCino platform. This role works closely with the Digital Product Management team to perform tasks associated with the full life cycle of First Financial's digital experiences. Partnering with stakeholders to find ways we can effectively utilize these platforms by analyzing processes, creating user stories documentation, configuring/developing the platform and providing general support to our end users. This persons should have a solid knowledge of Salesforce automation abilities, understanding of Salesforce/nCino best practices, and able to work in an Agile environment.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities :
- Design, document, and build solutions to improve utilization of digital tools
- Perform business process analysis, gather requirements, and document user stories
- Provide day-to-day support and perform tasks including system maintenance, testing, and data updates
- Communicates system changes, timing, expected impact to user experience, and creates training for clients and associates
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards, from intake of requirements through development and delivery
- Manage integrations within nCino/Salesforce instance
- Operate in accordance to Change Management processes
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, with familiarity with Custom Objects, Flows, Process Builders, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- 1+ years experience with nCino
- Experienced in APEX, HTML, SOQL, SQL
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Works with limited supervision
- Follows established guidelines
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Project management
- No formal supervisory role
Physical Requirements:Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.