ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Responsible for the achievement of Territory Sales Quota, manage and develop customer base, control expenses while contributing to ZOLL's profitability. Cover assigned territory promoting products to the pre-hospital (EMS) market, including fire departments, ambulance services, police and municipal agencies.
- Achieve sales hardware and disposable sales quotas assigned
- Responsible for maintaining short range and long term plans for developing sales in the assigned
territory, these plans should include an annual business plan
- Responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, developing and keeping up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
- Responsible for providing the required in-service education to customers.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper technical scope review has been conducted prior to sale.
- Responsible for maintaining organized account records, including account profiles and maintaining those in the company CRM Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for providing various reports as required by management. These shall include, but are not limited to, weekly expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and regular up-to-date activity reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking demo and evaluation inventory and documenting the use there of in Salesforce.com. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good
Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment assigned to them.
- Spend an average of 3 days per week working in the field
- Other projects as assigned
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:Other Duties:
- 5+ years of related sales experience or ZOLL experience
- Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
- Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Professional and ethical behavior and character
- Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic technical and clinical knowledge to speak competently about ZOLL products
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.