Job ID: 224220
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
This position involves maintenance of the plant facility on 2nd shift (8pm - 6am). To include, maintenance and repair of production equipment, as well as organizing and maintaining storeroom inventory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position requires that objects such as motors, pumps, welding equipment, etc. be moved from one position/location to another in an effort to maintain and repair production equipment throughout the plant
- Ability to work with production to ensure timely repair of equipment is essential. Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule including working different shifts and weekends as necessary
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
To be considered for a Maintenance position, the following conditions must be met:
- Basic computer familiarity
- Good organizational skills
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Basic understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Some welding and pipe fitting experience necessary
- Climbing stairs and use of a keyboard occasionally (0-32/shift)
- Bend/twist, kneel/crawl, climb ladders/scaffolding, stoop/squat, and use of hips/knees/ankles frequently (33-200/shift)
- Carry, reach, stand, walk, and use shoulder/elbow and wrist/hands/fingers constantly (201+/ shift)
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs. frequently
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.). The plant is not climate controlled
- All shop power tools and welding equipment
- All handheld tools and test equipment
- Welding and electrical test meters and torch
- Tape measure, distortion tester, recording instruments, nails guns, saw, glue guns, and
- Forklift and scissor (man) lift
- Personal tools are used
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background check, pre-placement physical, and drug screen will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
#GD What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Aug 25, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Hydraulics, Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic, Maintenance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.