Daytona International Speedway is the home of "The Great American Race" - the Daytona 500. Though the season-opening NASCAR Cup event garners most of the attention - as well as the largest audience in motorsports - the enormous 480-acre motorsports complex boasts the most diverse schedule of racing on the globe, thus earning it the title of "World Center of Racing." In addition to eight major weekends of racing activity, rarely a week goes by that the Speedway grounds are not used for events that include civic and social gatherings, car shows, photo "shoots," production vehicle testing and police motorcycle training.
Daytona International Speedway seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Security Officers at our Daytona Beach track.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide visible security presence to guests and employees.
- Locking/unlocking doors and gates at appropriate times.
- Screen all persons entering ticketed and/or secure areas for valid credentials/tickets.
- Assist guests with questions regarding directions, information about the facility, parking, and disabled assistance.
- Posts are located throughout Speedway properties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 8 hours at a time
- Positive attitude!
- Valid Driver's License
This is a temporary, event-based position. Shifts and hours will vary based on our event needs.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about the sport and are united in seeing it grow. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
This job has expired.