ECS is seeking a ServiceNow Solution Architect to work in our Washington, D.C. office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Solution Architect is a key member of the ServiceNow implementation project team responsible for migrating from an enterprise BMC Remedy environment to ServiceNow. Additionally, the Solution Architect is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements from the project team to systems/technical requirements.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager
- Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the Project
- Must have demonstrable experience working with the following ServiceNow modules:
- Security Incident Response
- Trusted Security Circles
- Threat Intelligence
- Performance Analytics
- Event Management for Security Operations
- Security Operations Orchestration Activity Packs
- Assist with the planning, strategy, and implementation of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
- Analyze IT governance structures and identify recommendations for enhancements based on ITSM best practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as ITIL process advocate to design, develop and implement ITIL processes with the platform of customers choice.
- Facilitate client workshops and conduct interviews to drive stakeholder consensus on requirements and solutions.
- To identify process improvement areas and drive CSI projects
- Proficient in the technologies support SACM; Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling, specifically ServiceNow.
- Experienced in the Software Asset Management / Software License Compliance management processes, including industry best practices.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow or ITSM tool configuration and custom development
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with project methodologies
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in professional services or customer support operations
- 3-6 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience
- Proven Solutions consulting experience
- Ideal candidate has experience leading and executing migration from BMC Remedy to ServiceNow
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.