Installed Building Products ("IBP") is a dynamic, fast-growing company that specializes primarily in the sale and installation of home insulation systems that provide comfort and energy cost savings for home owners nationwide. The Sales Representative will inspect insulation systems for compliance with Department of Energy guidelines and will provide cost quotations to bring those systems up to suggested levels.
Our success is built on a commitment to hard work, respect for individuals and the constant delivery of superior customer service. We are the type of company that people can get excited working for, and working with. At IBP, we have achieved continued success by building on three cornerstones, personal integrity, customer satisfaction and a passion for winning.
The Sales Representative is responsible for meeting closing and revenue targets by making excellent sales presentations directly to homeowners, overcoming objections, and completing all proper paperwork to ensure the sale can follow through to credit and installation completion.
- Existing home work with current and future large energy programs
- Sell home improvement products directly to homeowners
- Make product recommendations based on homeowner needs
- Regular training and feedback on sales process
- Pre-Qualified appointments (no cold calling) on a weekly basis, including some evenings and weekends
- Attend sales meetings and trade shows.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares quotes for approval
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of the Branch's delivery schedules
- Coordinates and educates customer on services and products
- Tracks sales data for current customers into in-house database
- Develops and maintains relationship with customers
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
- Other duties as assigned
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- Maintain BPI (minimum) and HERS rater status, preferred
- Must have High school diploma or GED; Associate or Bachelors preferred or combination of previous sales experience and education
- 3 to 5 years' experience in construction and/or energy rating
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as customer demand dictates
- Valid driver's license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Quality and detail oriented
- Able to walk through construction sites, up and down ladders or scaffolds.
- Works in the office and out in the field.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.