Manufacturing process development and maintenance
Knowledge in lean manufacturing practices (Kanban, Poke-Yoke, JIT, Value Stream Mapping, 5-S)
Perform Time Studies - evaluate bottlenecks and find potential process improvements
Solid works and /or cad software proficient
Perform employee training on manufacturing processes
Participate in product design reviews in an effort to reduce the time frame from concept to job one.
Concept and/or design fixtures and tooling concurrent with product design.
Provide technical assistance to the manufacturing and maintenance functions to solve chronic or complex problems.
Assist in the implementation of safety and health programs
• Manufacturing process improvement
• Identify process constraints and initiate improvement plans
• Establish and maintain process standards
• Implement methods, process or layout changes to reduce overall costs, improve quality and expand manufacturing capabilities.
• Continuous Improvement
• Initiate lean manufacturing practices
• Assist in deploying a Continuous Improvement culture.
• QAD / ERP Operating System
• Learn how to use QAD - MRP, Routings and Operation codes.
• Capital expenses projects
• Develop and implement capital or expense projects to achieve stated objectives while meeting cost and time targets.
• Facilitate projects with vendors or subcontractors
Education and Training