The Production Supervisor is responsible for managing operations and ensuring that production goals are met as well as ensuring a safe working environment for all production workers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for effectively managing operations while meeting budgetary goals
· Partner up with maintenance and engineering to optimize equipment performance and reliability
· Apply lean manufacturing best practices and driving continuous improvement with people and processes
· Responsible for promoting and ensuring a safe work environment
· Understanding and ensuring the quality criteria is met on every cabinet.
· Leading, managing, hiring, and training production workers
· Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
· Champion AWC's mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university required
3 or more years of effective/progressive and demonstrated ability to effectively lead and motivate a diverse group of employees
Must have knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and other process improvement processes
Must have strong communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, be a team player and have the proven ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
Must possess mechanical knowledge, including machine operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
(Number of people, job titles)
Typical Working Conditions: (Describe environment including exposure to heat, cold, fumes, chemicals, allergens, mold, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled