ECS is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to work in our Washington, DC office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis methodologies and software development methodologies.
- Strong affinity towards data analysis and understanding of the capabilities and limitations of technology. Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable dealing with large span of people.
- Strong communication skills-verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Expertise in business process analysis, system analysis and data analysis.
- Carries tasks for one or multiple customers.
- May lead a specific task in support of a particular customer.
- Facilitates working groups and sessions, design schedules, conduct analyses, develop models, write reports, prepare presentations and present results.
- Responsible for analyzing the business needs of their clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions.
- BS Degree and 4+ years IT experience, as described below -- OR-- Formal IT Certification Equivalent and 6+ years IT experience, as described below
- Must include IT experience in technology solution delivery and all of the following;
- Experience in applying a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments;
- Plans major technology assignments and recommends major changes affecting project growth and success;
- Experience applying technical expertise across multiple project assignments;
- Complete experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) support, coding application logic via various programming languages and Integrated Development Environments (IDE), and deploying applications via various Application Server platforms; handling multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action; experience in the field of information technology and business process management;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.