General Description: Answers high volume of calls from customers and employees. Responsible for supporting Hargray Internet, Video and Telephone services while delivering excellent customer service to our customers and promptly answering customer inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving with new and existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities: Meet or exceed key performance metrics and overall company goals. Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video & data service issues
- Strives for first call resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and professionally with managers, supervisors, and employees to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships
- Assists other departments as required to ensure the prompt response to service, including extreme work overloads during special circumstances.
- Helps define customer requirements and expectations and be able to discuss how to integrate and migrate customers to new technology with existing customer premise equipment (CPE).Provides training assistance for new employees; participates in cross training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of the department and the Company.