ECS is seeking an Application Developer to work in our Washington, DC office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training.
- Work is performed under supervision.
- Analyzes and studies complex system requirements.
- Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation.
- Manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and CASE tools.
- Estimates software development costs and schedule.
- Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- BS Degree and 2+ years IT experience, as described below -- OR -- Formal IT Certification Equivalent and 4+ years IT experience, as described below
- Must include IT experience in technology solution delivery, and all of the following:
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments that may be broad in nature requiring initiative and innovation in determining and delivering technology solutions;
- Experience in operating in developing methodology and contributing to deliverables and performance metrics, where applicable;
- Complete experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) support, coding application logic via various programming languages and Integrated Development Environments (IDE), and deploying applications via various Application Server platforms; experience handling multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely actions
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.