Join us in a newly created position as Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) and make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 8 leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools, Drybar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
This position is temporarily eligible for Work-From-Home until our offices reopen in New York City. Once our NYC office reopens, this position is not eligible to be Work-From-Home, and you will be required to report to the office Monday-Friday.
What we are looking for:
The Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) will provide strategic and day-to-day operational leadership on all global equity, diversity and inclusion policies, programs and practices for the organization. The Director will be trusted a partner to senior leaders, associates, DE&I groups and the communications team for strategy, program launch and implementing initiatives to ensure the optimal attraction, development and retention of diverse talent and infusing DE&I principles and practices into our outreach and philanthropy. In this highly collaborative role, the Director will play a critical central role in developing, driving and communicating a holistic DE&I strategy at the company.
- The design, implementation and leadership of specific Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) programs and initiatives
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for DE&I initiatives
- Partner with Communications to communicate DE&I initiatives and messaging
- Working with leaders across the company to embed Diversity, Equity and Inclusion into all associate life touch points, acting as the subject matter expert on all matters DE&I, and being accountable for the evolution of our DE&I strategy
- Work with university relationship management and operations leadership to apply DE&I principles to our programs and training & development
- Develop DE&I related philanthropic and corporate purpose initiatives that further the company's mission
- Partner and advise our associate led advisory groups
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of DE&I initiatives to report on progress and identify opportunities for future areas of focus
- Proven ability creating, leading and implementing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) strategies in global organizations
- 7+ years experience of proven success in creating, leading and implementing DE&I strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage relationships throughout the organization, coordinating time and resources according to shifting priorities
- Demonstrated experience translating vision into strategy and delivering against the plan
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to develop insights and drive decision-making
- Enjoy program-solving and taking on challenges
- Strong written and/or verbal communication skills
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) experience desirable
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
You can also find us on LinkedIn
.Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.