The call monitoring analyst will review a defined percentage of calls each month for the specified Line of Business to ensure that a high quality, knowledgeable, compliant experience is being offered. The analyst will score calls, maintain the call monitoring database, generate reporting, identify and perform training as a result of the analysis.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Listen to and score calls each month as defined by call monitoring policy
- Refine scoring system over time as process and discipline evolve
- Maintain call monitoring scoring database and improve over time
- Identify gaps to performance standards as described by the Line of Business and perform / coordinate training as necessary
- Enforce call monitoring policy at manager level to ensure management is participation
- Communicate out findings in an effective and disciplined manner
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Details-oriented individual with an ability to maintain focus on a task and improve process
- Ability to communicate effectively, work with data, and present to groups.
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Sales or mortgage experience a plus
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
This job has expired.