Join us as Senior Program Manager, Supply Chain and make an impact supporting our world-class leadership brands including: OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools, and Drybar. Join this exceptional team to bring people outstanding products that elevate lives everywhere, every day. This position can be based in Southaven, MS, Olive Branch, MS, El Paso, TX, Bend, OR, New York, NY, Marlborough, MA, or Irvine, CA.
This position is temporarily eligible for Work from Home until our offices reopen in El Paso, TX, Bend, OR, New York, NY, Marlborough, MA, or Irvine, CA. Once our offices reopen, this position is not eligible to be Work from Home, and you will be required to report to the office Monday-Friday.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
The primary role of the Senior Program Manager, Supply Chain is to support the Program Management Office (PMO) for thought-leadership and project management expertise to deliver key strategic initiatives and critical Program(s)/Project(s) within the constraints of scope, quality, time and budget for Helen of Troy. This office is building and leading all facets of a company wide effort in executing enterprise initiatives by creating a "Center of Excellence" model, incorporating PM standardized processes, methodologies, tools, and strategies. The Program Manager proactively collaborates with Helen of Troy internal project teams working on corporate initiatives/opportunities and others involved in the delivery of the program (including subject matter experts, Helen of Troy functions and external consultants).
General areas of responsibility include: liaison with project teams and other groups within Helen of Troy supporting the program, involvement in the development and assessment of business cases, project planning, risk mitigation, contingency planning, production and oversight of key progress reports, oversight of tracking and assimilation of program realization and KPI data, bridging variances to financial plan, and preparation of materials for internal meetings.
What you'll be doing
Program Implementation & Control:
- Engage in the development and ensure high quality of business cases from business teams, ensuring assumptions validity, and approach to tracking
- Establish and maintain expectations for tracking status reports, financial data and operational metrics
- Oversee program realization data (value capture tracking) across project teams monthly throughout the duration of each program. Review of variances to plan and work with teams on path to close gaps.
- Support the review of KPIs and other metrics with Business Partners and initiative/opportunity teams
- Support the PMO team to develop and enhance templates, processes, and systems for the program as appropriate
- Proactively provides performance optimization recommendations to the BU/Functional stakeholders and follows through to deliver timely resolution; solves for the underlying cause of a problem
- Ensure compliance of staff and project participants to Helen of Troy's project management tools, techniques, project lifecycle methodologies and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices. Champions a standard project management methodology and technology systems development lifecycle through training and education.
- Support production of materials for weekly/bi-weekly PMO meetings
- Provide project management support to ensure Helen of Troy initiatives are completed within budget and on schedule
- Gather feedback from owners/team members on deviations to plan and actions taken to resolve issues
- Proactively communicate with PMO team members ensuing project objectives are being achieved
- Capture insights from lessons learned to ensure best practices are curated and implemented
- Take ownership and action to deliver timely, quality results and when dealing with ambiguity or risk to exceed stakeholder and customer expectations
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Conduct or participate in PMO team meetings to ensure Helen of Troy objectives are met
- Conduct or participate in regular meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure they are fully informed of Helen of Troy's progress and how the program objectives are being achieved
- Support and ensure high quality of the production of monthly and quarterly program update reports for management including Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Summarize complex information to management, and flag risks and opportunities timely and as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. MBA degree preferred.
- PMP/Lean/Six Sigma/Agile certification a plus
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Supply Chain and Distribution Center operations
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills. Ability to work project and cross-functional issues with other management leaders demonstrating negotiation and resource management skills. Ability to interface with all levels of staff, including top management.
- Ability to summarize complex situations into key points. Good presentation skills. Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and ability to take structured approach to varied work assignments.
- Adaptability to work successfully with geographically and culturally diverse teams
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who can see the big picture but lead and coordinate people to achieve the broader vision
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Hyperion. Working knowledge of Oracle is beneficial.
- Proven relevant experience in consultancy, or project management
- Experience managing large, complex projects
- Experience with Portfolio and Project management software tools
- Proven global experience is a plus
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.