HotFoot Recruiters - Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Benefits Enrollment Specialist
Location: Phoenix, AZ - Remote
- Candidates are taking calls from the clients' associates and their family regarding Health and Welfare benefits questions including medical (consumer driven/high deductible plans), dental, vision, spending accounts including H.S.A, wellness program, life insurance and disability. Questions range from enrollment system access, plan structure, rate information, and wellness screening info. Plan information available on company website
- Provide answers to inquiries, including calls, and email navigation of internal systems for explanation of plans data entry.
- Software/Skills preferred: Service/call center background with high service focus Experience with PeopleSoft, Microsoft programs including word, excel and outlook. Call management tracking system and multiple vendor sites used as well.
- Look for candidates who have previous call center experience. Benefits experience also preferred but not required.
- They should be very comfortable being on the phone (a headset) taking call after call (they are on a cue system).
- They need to have excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills are required, including MS Word/Excel/Outlook, Internet Explorer, Window Explorer, DOS Command Screens, and Internal Software
- Comfortable learning new information within a short period of time.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field preferred but not required
Meet Your Recruiter
This job has expired.