This is an operations position with compliance responsibilities, primarily responsible for producer appointments and various licensing functions, and may include providing support for various other operational functions as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the administration of producer relations, including onboarding, processing company appointment requests, renewals, and terminations through our vendor system.
- Participate in research and project initiatives as directed by supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
What We Offer
- College Degree preferred, in addition to 2+ years office work experience, preferably in an insurance licensing or compliance role.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel, Adobe and SharePoint.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to organize data and documents with close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills.
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This job has expired.