Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is recognized as one the world's best road courses. Our multi-purpose motor sports facility is situated on 750 park-like acres in the rolling hills of Northeast Georgia. Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is located 35 miles north of Atlanta and just minutes away from Chateau Elan, a 4-Star resort offering guests comfort and amenities such as three championship golf courses and a European-style Spa.
The facility is utilized for a wide variety of events, including professional and amateur sports car and motorcycle races, racing and driving schools, corporate programs and testing for motorsports teams.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is host to major events like Motul Petit Le Mans, Drift Atlanta, and the The Mitty.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta seeks a talented professional to join in the position of General Maintenance Laborer based at our Braselton, Georgia racetrack.
This person will be responsible for all general building and facility maintenance and upkeep; ensure all facilities are maintained at the highest standard level to provide safe environment for staff, visitors, and the public by performing the following duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform general cleaning, garbage removal/disposal, from restrooms and common areas.
- Perform general grounds keeping, sweeping, mowing and trimming grass using hand, power or riding mower; trims and edges around common areas, walkways, walls, etc.
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Perform basic and general repair and maintenance on track equipment utilized in grounds keeping (mowers, hand tools, etc.).
- Perform basic and general repair and maintenance of buildings, facilities and /or equipment as needed.
Required skills / experience:
- Operate forklift, front loader, or other equipment and/or vehicles, both on and off track and in common areas.
- 1-3 years' experience in maintenance.
- Use of common hand tools to perform basic repair and maintenance on buildings, facilities, and/or equipment.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be available to work some evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to lift/move 25-50 pounds.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com
We are a company unlike any other. At Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about the sport and are united in seeing it grow. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta!
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.