ECS is seeking a Senior System Administrator (LINUX / UNIX) to work in our Arlington, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is looking for an experienced System Administrator (LINUX / UNIX) to support the Army Chief of Staff and the Army Operations Center at the Pentagon.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have extensive knowledge of information technology (IT) networking, hardware, firmware, application software, operating system software, and database management systems (DBMS).
- Be capable of tuning systems, applications and databases for performance, troubleshooting systems with complex interfaces integrated in multi-layered networks.
- Have extensive knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) and IT Security and capable of designing and implementing user authorization, credential examination and system access monitoring and intrusion/penetration alert notification.
- Be fully knowledge of fault tolerant system implementation utilizing Storage Area Networks (SAN) and industry standard fail-over software applications and techniques.
- BS in CS/Comp Eng/Network Eng/Electronic
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- IAT III certification
- 10 years' experience
- System Administrator (LINUX / UNIX) experience within the Department of Defense.
- System Administrator (LINUX / UNIX) experience supporting the Army.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.