Join our Beauty division as our Vice President of Drybar. Lead the team delivering award winning Drybar hair care products and hot tools! Drybar is a leadership brand with Helen of Troy and our outstanding Drybar products elevate lives everywhere, every day.
This position is temporarily eligible for Work from Home until our offices reopen in Irvine, CA. Once our Irvine office reopens, this position is not eligible to be Work from Home, and you will be required to report to the office Monday-Friday.
As Vice President of Drybar, you will be responsible for the global Drybar business including full P/L, planning and implementing brand equity, positioning, sales, marketing, and product development programs. You will report to the President of Global Beauty, and you will serve as a key member of the Beauty executive team. Helen of Troy acquired Drybar in January 2020, therefore, in this role you will partner closely with your Beauty executive team, as well as cross-functional partners across Helen of Troy, to define the overall business and integration strategy including international expansion strategy and the optimal go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for articulating the vision, financial and market share targets, priorities, and market execution. You will ensure that the Drybar team has the talent, capital, and critical resources to create long-term value for other employees, customers, and shareholders as defined by annual budgets and strategic planning.
- Accelerate growth across revenue, profit, margin and market share
- Lead and generate 3-year strategic plans, targets and resource deployments
- Create international expansion roadmap with milestones and targets
- Successfully utilize the resources of Helen of Troy (corporate/parent company) and Beauty division to drive an integrated and scaled business model for Drybar
- Build and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives for products and services
- Produce and manage multi-functional operating budgets
- Develop and recommend brand positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Achieve profit & loss targets and market share gains as established during budgeting process
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Define vision, mission, purpose and long-range financial outcomes
- Build top to top relationships with key customers and clear growth targets
- Establish optimized go-to-market strategy to reach target consumers
- Enroll Helen of Troy's international resources to accelerate Drybar expansion
- Strategically meet with customers, attend events, and partner with key factories, suppliers and distribution centers
- Ensure Helen of Troy priorities, goals and overall strategic plan is supported across the Drybar team
- Develop and engage with leadership team
- 15+ years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or finance leadership roles
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree a plus.
- Successful experience and demonstrated knowledge of the following: